Zombidle Zombidle

ive played this game since it came out every day for a year...still cant get past get past level 400 ...i suck lol

Xenopunch Xenopunch

Awesome concept and design terrible controls and very very buggy disappeared when i used the r special,. you should allow the player to pick the controls

Dustrider Dustrider

Amazing game amazing music awesome everything can I ask what did you use to make it?

Stebdub responds:

Thanks DanJamesv! Programmed in Game Maker Studio, exported with the HTML5 module. Did some of the pixel art in GIMP 2 (image editor), then animated in Game Maker's image editor (great for animation). I did the music on a very old version of Garage Band... not sure which version, had a digital keyboard hooked up to an old macbook. Made the sound effects with bfxr.net .

Lines FRVR Lines FRVR

I love this!!!!

IronSaga IronSaga

Very well made

Rullo Rullo

Great game. Challenging and fun with amazing relaxing music.

Shword Shword

awesome game but There is a bug in the auto scrol

Pix Hop Pix Hop

This needs way more up votes this is an awesome game I love it

AbdullahAlsayed responds:

Thanks Dan! , that's nice from you to say ^_^

Taco Trump Down Taco Trump Down

Any game that lets you literally shit on Trump is a 5/5 for me.
BEST GAME EVER MADE.

POOPER DELUXE POOPER DELUXE

when you run out of poo and then decend if oyu catch food your poo should replenish. i give your game a qwerty/10

rhys510 responds:

I was thinking of doing that but it would only be fair in single player as it would be a random thing to happen - no one would be able to do it on purpose so it wouldnt be fair on other players :)

thanks for the comment :D